Keep it basic with our rustic Pine cabins, offering a clean and comfortable space for your group or family to make a home during your Adventures on the Gorge visit.
The Pine cabins use a shared campsite bathroom facility in the social campground at Mountain State Outdoor Center, just up the road.
- Pine Cabins # P6, P7, & P8: 2 full bottom/twin top bunk beds and 4 twin beds in loft
- Cabins #P9, P10, P11: 2 full bottom/twin top bunk beds and 1 twin bed
- Cabins #P12: 5 sets of twin/twin bunk beds
- Sheets and blankets are not included
- Air conditioning and electricity
- Fire rings
- Picnic tables
- Rate includes 4 people.
- 2+ night minimum stay may be required during peak demand
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Number of units: 12 total
- All units are pet friendly with a fee of $25