Keep it basic with our rustic Pine cabins, offering a clean and comfortable space for your group or family to make a home during your Adventures on the Gorge visit.
The Pine cabins use a shared campsite bathroom facility in the social campground at Mountain State Campground, just up the road.
- Pine Cabins # P6, P7, & P8: 2 full bottom/twin top bunk beds and 4 twin beds in loft
- Cabins #P9, P10, P11: 2 full bottom/twin top bunk beds and 1 twin bed
- Sheets and blankets are not included
- Air conditioning and electricity
- Fire rings
- Picnic tables
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Number of units: 6 total
- All units are pet friendly with a fee of $25
- 2+ night minimum stay may be required during peak demand
FloorplansBack to Lodging
The item that you are booking has the following policies. Please click the "I Agree" button to acknowledge that you have reviewed these policies. We reserve the right to change your reservation should these policies not be met.