All the fun and challenges of TimberTrek Adventure Park... in the dark.
As if TimberTrek by daylight isn't enough of a thrill, try this on for size. It's the same course—with all the fantastic challenging and ingenious aerial obstacles... at night. In the dark. Lit only by strings of holiday lights.
Is that a bit much for you? Here's the standard TimberTrek in the daylight.
Think of TimberTrek/MoonTrek guides as your lifeguards. They're all around you on the ground shouting encouragement, helping with advice and rescuing you... if necessary.
We'll provide all the climbing equipment necessary, including harnesses and helmets.
What to Bring
Dress for the weather and leave pretty much everything else behind. If you have medication you need on hand, your guides can hang on to it for you.
Where to Meet
TimberTrek/MoonTrek trips meet at the Aerial check-in on the Mill Creek Campus.
Large group reservations are available. Just give us a call.
Requirements & Restrictions
- You must be at least 7 years old with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- There are supervision and level restrictions on all courses for participants under 14 years old.
- The maximum weight allowed on TimberTrek is 260lbs/person.
- You must be able to fit in our harnesses.
- If you are pregnant or have certain disabilities that hinder you from being able to traverse the course, you will not be permitted to participate.
- You must be able to read and understand all instructions in English.
The better shape you are in, the more courses you will be able to complete. The elements on our courses require some lower body strength and an increasing amount of upper body strength as you progress to the more difficult courses. There are elements with moving footholds, swings, ladders and crawling sections.
TimberTrek rules must be followed at all times to insure your safety. You will get specific training in using all safety equipment and permanently installed components of the park. Management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park.
Your guides will train you on how to navigate the course. Please note that only four of the five courses are open for MoonTrek.
TimberTrek will be open April 1st through October 31. Reservations are highly recommended and minimum group sizes may apply. MoonTrek begins at 8 and closes at 10.