Craft beer, great music and a celebration of old friends both with us and gone. Plus a rafting/lodging package that makes the whole thing imminently affordable.
We invite everybody to join us in celebrating the lives of Brian Jennings, Robin Moore and so many others, as well as the 40th anniversaries of both Class VI River Runners and Songer Whitewater—with rafting, craft beer and several live bands.
One low price includes
- Half-day rafting trip on the Lower New River
- Two nights camping (lodging upgrades may be available)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday
- Craft beer tickets (brews TBA)
- All the live bluegrass your ears can handle (bands TBA)