Craft beer, great music and a celebration 50 years of whitewater.
Plus a rafting/lodging package that makes the whole thing imminently affordable.
It's a great big year for AOTG. The culmination of 50 years of rafting in West Virginia, 40 years since Class VI and Songer started running the river, and 10 years since the merger of rafting companies that formed Adventures on the Gorge. We invite everybody to join us in celebrating our founders, our legends and our future—with rafting, craft beer and 10 live bands.
$189 Package Includes:
- Half-day rafting trip on the Lower New River
- Two nights camping (lodging upgrades may be available)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday
- Full beer-tasting admission
- All the live bluegrass your ears can handle
Learn more about the festival and the band lineup.