Do you love to camp, but don't want to bother with a tent or worry about the weather? Our roomy and rustic Hemlock bunkhouse is the lodging choice for you. Enjoy all the pleasures of camping in the woods within the security of a cabin.
Sided with Native American Hemlock siding and a metal roof, these cabins make for a rustic experience to complement your West Virginia adventure. Outside, each cabin has a covered porch, picnic table and fire ring, perfect for evening fires and roasting marshmallows after a delicious dinner at one of our award-winning restaurants.
Hemlock Cabins are centrally located to all Adventures on the Gorge resort activities and bathhouses.
- 8 bunkhouses have four twin bunk beds sleeping 8 people total
- Sheets and blankets are not included.
- Ceiling Fan
- 4-foot covered porch
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- Rate includes 4 people.
- 2+ night minimum stay may be required during peak demand
- Check In time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check Out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Number of units: 15 total
- All units are pet friendly with a one-time pet fee of $25