Just 50 feet from the National Park Boundary and right next to our Adventures on the Gorge Resort, Paddle House is a true luxury vacation rental home on the rim of the New River Gorge.
The great room has a field stone gas log fireplace and lots of windows overlooking the breathtaking Gorge, allowing guests to enjoy the view in comfort. Large bedrooms with private baths, two large decks—one with its own fireplace—and an outdoor hot tub offer added comfort and luxury to this spectacular home.
Green built with a high-end, super efficient waste disposal system, reclaimed heart-pine flooring, energy saving windows, fixtures and recycled insulation, this is a home you'll feel good about vacationing in.
The lot is wooded and as few trees as possible were cut down to build the Paddle House.
- Downstairs master suite with king bed and master bath
- Upstairs suite with queen bed and full bath
- Upstairs suite with king bed and full bath
- Upstairs bunk room with 2 sets of twin on twin bunk beds and twin sleeper sofa
- Upstairs alcove with day bed
- Twin roll-away in upstairs hallway
- Great Room with gas fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor fireplace
- Flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, stereo and high-speed Wi-Fi
- Full Kitchen with cooking utensils, coffee maker and grinder, dishwasher
- 4 Half Bathrooms
- Laundry and mud room
- Rear deck with several levels
- Dog house
- Rate includes 10 guests. Add $50-100 per additional guest depending on date.
- Minimum night stay: 2 nights standard; 3 nights on holiday weekends
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.