Our fully-furnished Three-Bedroom Deluxe cabins are great for family get-togethers and group vacations. There's plenty of room to spread out and have some private time, too. You won't be the first to want to make your home in the two bathrooms: the double shower head is sure to please. Add to that a hot tub and full kitchen, and you'll be set to wind down after a full day of adventure.
Located less than a mile from West Virginia's New River Gorge Bridge and the National Park Service's Canyon Rim Visitor Center, these cabins are tucked into the woods for privacy and make use of natural building materials, vaulted ceilings, lots of windows and quality furnishings.
Best of all, you can take advantage of the services and amenities available at our facility located just across the street. Here, you'll find area information, scenic trails, overlooks and decks, three restaurants, three retail stores, outdoor recreation activities center, a children's playground area and much more.
- 2 master bedrooms with 1 queen-size each and a shared master bathroom
- Loft-style bedroom has 2 queens, 1 queen sleeper sofa and a full bathroom
- 1 queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
- Full kitchen
- Cable TV with DVD player
- 2 full bathrooms
- Bed linens and towels provided
- Hot tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Rate includes 4 people.
- 2+ night minimum stay may be required during peak demand
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Number of units: 5 total
- Pet-friendly unit: Ledges Cabin ($75 per pet fee)