Our Mountaineer Cabins are fully-furnished rental cabins located a few minutes away from our West Virginia Adventures on the Gorge resort, the New River Gorge Bridge and the National Park Service's Canyon Rim Visitor Center. These cabins are tucked into the woods for privacy and make use of natural building materials with quality furnishings.
The Mountaineer cabins will make you feel spoiled. There's plenty of privacy for two couples, and enough social space to entertain a small group. The fully equipped kitchen will satisfy any chef. Add to this a private hot tub and wood burning fireplace, and what a vacation!
Best of all, you can take advantage of the services and amenities available at our facility located just down the road. Here, you'll find area information, Canyon Falls Swimming Hole, scenic trails, overlooks and decks, three restaurants, four retail stores, an outdoor recreation activities center, a children's playground area and much more.
- 2 bedrooms with 1 queen-sized bed each
- Living room with queen-sized sleeper
- 1 bathroom
- Private sink in each bedroom
- Air conditioning and heat
- Kitchen with microwave, stove, refrigerator, coffee pot, toaster and mixer
- Hot tub
- Porch with swings or rocking chairs
- Wood burning fireplace
- Hardwood floors
- Linens & towels provided
- Charcoal grill
- Rate includes 4 people per unit
- 2+ night minimum stay may be required during peak demand
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Pet Friendly Cabin: Mountaineer Cabin, #4
- Number of Units: 4