Our two-bedroom deluxe cabins offer the luxury you're looking for in your West Virginia getaway.
With two bathrooms, featuring a double shower head, you'll feel relaxed and refreshed after a long, fun day of adventure. Add to this a private hot tub and you might never want to leave Adventures on the Gorge resort.
Tucked into the woods for privacy with vaulted ceilings, lots of windows and quality furnishings, these cabins are fully-furnished and located less than a mile from the New River Gorge Bridge and the National Park Service's Canyon Rim Visitor Center.
Take advantage of the services and amenities available at our Canyon Rim facility located just across the street. Here, you'll find area information, scenic trails, overlooks & decks, three restaurants, three retail stores, outdoor recreation activities center, a children's playground area and much more.
- 1 master bedroom with 1 king-size bed and master bathroom
- Loft-style bedroom with 2 queen-size beds, 1 twin-size sleeper sofa and a full bathroom
- 1 queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
- Bed linens and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Hot tub
- Charcoal grill
- Gas fireplace
- Bed linens and towels included
- Rate includes 2 people
- 2+ night minimum stay may be required during peak demand
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
- Number of units: 3 total
- Pet friendly units: Heaven Help Us ($75 per pet fee)
- Handicap accessible unit: Initiation